Monday, July 27, 2009

Piercen at 5 months. He is now 13.3 lbs and 23 inches long. He is doing so good, he is now gooing,smiling, following people when the talk to him, rolling from his belly to his tummy and of course smiling. Piercen is also trying to sit up. We can not believe how good he is doing. And we are truly thankful for this. I took Piercen back to the neurosurgeon and he did not see anything wrong with his spine or his ventricles in his head are not getting any bigger, he said that he his doing great and will continue to check his progress for awhile. We are so relived that we have such great news.


I woke up one morning to find Ashlyn in bed with her brother! I had to laugh she had her bottle and her packer blankie. Hope Piercen was happy because Ashlyn sure was!!

1 comments:

Aleia said...

Oh my...I LOVE all the updates! Piercen is such a doll! Im still planning on this thursday. See ya soon!