skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nasser's
Friday, February 27, 2009
My Uncle Terry and I on Piercen's Baptism and Confirmation Day
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
14
)
►
August
(
12
)
►
May
(
2
)
▼
2009
(
51
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
July
(
7
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
March
(
13
)
▼
February
(
19
)
YES you see it right! My darling daughter was all ...
Houston is almost done with his 1st season of socc...
Happy 10th Birthday Austin! Here is a picture of o...
This picture kind of gives you an idea of how tiny...
This is my favorite picture of Piercen so far! Now...
Houston got to see his brother for the 1st time on...
My Daddy holding me the very first time, I loved e...
"I got out of my Incubator and in to my crib, I lo...
Daddy, Momma, and Piercen on his Baptism Day
My Uncle Terry and I on Piercen's Baptism and Conf...
No title
Today was such a good day for Piercen. He had a gr...
Piecen has a little bit of Jondus. Here he is with...
Piercen was looking at his nurse like this all day...
Piercen Charles3Ilbs 14oz161/2 inches long14 hour...
I just want to start off by thanking our entire fa...
Piercen Charles Nasser is HERE !!!!!Our sweet baby...
We are still just hanging out in the hospital. The...
Just a little update to let you know what is going...
►
January
(
1
)
►
2008
(
34
)
►
December
(
3
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
7
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
January
(
7
)
►
2007
(
9
)
►
November
(
4
)
►
October
(
5
)
Weather Widget
Get the
Weather Widget
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
0 comments:
Post a Comment