Friday, February 20, 2009

Piercen was looking at his nurse like this all day when he didn't like what they were doing. Our tiny man already has an attitude. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you guys, It Tatum (:
I just wanted to say that the day I came home from the hospital, I was hanging out with my friends and I told them what was going on with the baby, and we all prayed for him right there in the middle of the street! I love you guys! and I know everything will be okay because I had a dream that I was baby sitting your kids and they were all there, all three of them being the fuses they are(:
I love you guyys and you are in our thoughts and prayers!
<3 Tatum Thelander (:
P.S. Tell those nurses to take care of my baby cousin (;

Unknown said...

So, Does he get his "attitude" honestly?

Thanks for putting up some new pics. He's so cute.

We are praying for him and all of you.

Take care.

We love you. We miss you so much.

Michael, Emma, Michael, Jack and Nicholas.